- On February 23, 2014
LEARN MORE ABOUT AMENDMENT 1
Speak Out For Life
More speaker training sessions and informational meetings scheduled in Tennessee.
- Maynardville Informational Meeting, Saturday, February 22, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Liberty/DeKalb County Informational Meeting, Tuesday, February 25, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Sparta Speaker Training, Thursday, February 27, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Knoxville Speaker Training, Saturday, March 1, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Lawrenceburg Speaker Training, Saturday, March 8, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Somerville Pastor Training, Wednesday, March 12, 11:00 a.m.
- Memphis/Shelby County Information Meeting/Training, Saturday, March 22, 2:00 p.m.
- Memphis/Shelby County Information Meeting/Training, Sunday, March 23, 2:00 p.m.
Whether wanting to volunteer in your county, inform friends and family, talk with small groups or speak to large audiences, these meetings and sessions will provide you with the facts you need to be confident when explaining this crucial amendment.
These training sessions are by invitation only and limited to individuals with demonstrated records of support for the unborn or references from known pro-life advocates. In order to plan for materials, please RSVP to Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
March Toward Victory!
Make plans to be a part of the 11th Annual Pro-Life Women’s Day on the Hill as we welcome luncheon guest speaker Sue Thayer, musical artist Cheri Keaggy, and filmmaker Jim Hanon. This is one special event you won’t want to miss!